Subject: Re: [chairs] public comment web form

We briefly gave some thought a few months back to having the TC chair
moderate the public-comment lists, and as a chair, I understand how
that can be a time consuming task, so perhaps we could authorize TC
list co-moderator where it would be possible to swap the task, such
as one week on/one week off?

Rex