Subject: RE: [chairs] Membership for open source implementers

Eduardo, Scott, et al:

OK, so taking my alternative, does anyone see a risk of a company
astroturfing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing) a TC by paying for
individual memberships for individuals acting under their "command"?

Am I just paranoid? The point of the TC process was to avoid process
manipulation, and to maximize transparency. I'd like to enable open source
implementer participation in as transparent a way as possible, but it feels
broken for me (as a OASIS member) to be able to pay for someone else's
participation and not be required to disclose that fact.

	-Gabe