Subject: Voting members please vote; 20 August meeting cancelled

To all,

I know some of you are on your well-deserved vacation. We do need a "Full Majority" vote on the two ballots for us to go forward. So, if you are a voting member and have not voted yet, please do so quickly. Thanks.

We do not have any agenda item for next Monday. The meeting is cancelled.

Best regards,

David