Subject: Re: Code List TC URIs/URLs; was: Dissenting argument on namespace URI

Related to this - when the specification and Schema go out for public
review:

* should be Schema be 1.0, or something else to indicate its draft nature
(the namespace URL doesn't change with the status);
* should the specification be "draft" and "1.0", or some other combination?

Thanks, Cheers, Tony.

--
Anthony B. Coates
Senior Partner