cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Request to create a Simple ISAO Identification and Discovery SC

Hi Terry,

What was envisioned as an ad hoc subcommittee to
create a consistent structured representation for
threat sharing organizations could readily be part
of an Outreach Subcommittee and one of its deliverables.

The current version of the request is attached.  As a
placeholder name acronym, STIXO was used as somewhat
tongue in cheek.  It has the  property of being memorable.

The form is available at
https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/subcommittee-creation-request

--tony

On 2015-06-19 4:57 PM, Terry MacDonald wrote:
Could you please post the full request to this list so we can understand the purpose of this sub-committee you are proposing? My first question would be is this similar to the Outreach committee being proposed by others on the list? Is the focus of the sub-committee purely US in focus? It would definitely help getting some more background about the proposal.

Also, could you please post the URL for the sub-committee form you used? I haven't come across that in the interface yet.

--tony