cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] CybOX 3.0 Spec Review

Ditto – thanks for the feedback, Dave! Clearly the Email Message Object needs a bit of tweaking, but from your comments it seems like we can up with something reasonable based on the existing approach. Trey and I will figure out the best course of action for doing so, perhaps as a targeted conference call later this week.

Regards,
Ivan