cti message

Subject: Ballot Passed: CTI-TC Open Repositories

The ballot (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2971) to approve the creation of the following six OASIS Open repositories has passed 30-0; later today I'll submit the requests to have the repositories created.

- cti-cybox3-json-schemas
- cti-pattern-validator
- cti-marking-prototype
- cti-stix-visualization
- cti-stix-validator
- cti-documentation

Both TC members and non-members are able to contribute to the open repositories, but in order to do so, you must sign a Contributor License Agreement (CLA): https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/open-repositories/cla . This applies *even to TC members, myself included*. So if you expect that you might want to contribute, I suggest you go ahead and submit the CLA.

As a reminder, these repositories are all for non-work products. There is an open ballot (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2972) for creating GitHub repositories to manage Chartered Work Products.

On a related note, the original open repository for STIX JSON Schemas and Examples has been created (https://github.com/oasis-open/cti-stix2-json-schemas), and I will be working with John to populate it with content.

If you have questions, let me know.

Greg