cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] STIX and TAXII 2.0 CS

Great news!

The culmination of years of work. Cannot come soon enough.

Well done CTI TC! And especially the co-chairs, editors, chair and major contributors. And a big thanks to the Mitre crew (especially Shaun Barnum) for all their hard work over the years to help get us to this point.

Cheers
Terry MacDonald
Cosive