Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] stop or re-start?

I would be willing to take primary responsibility for an OASIS Open repository for the L&T materials. Even if we can't find the resources to extend the design, we'll need to create a standalone set of grammar modules for use with DITA 2.0 and I'm happy to take responsibility for that.

Cheers,

E.
--
Eliot Kimber