Subject: OASIS DITA TC: 22 March 2005 meeting reminder

Greetings, DITA TC colleagues. This is a reminder for Tuesday's regular
telecon, from 11 AM to noon Eastern.

The lastest Committee Draft is in OASIS Admin hands, being reviewed for
consistency and readiness before it goes into Member Review at the end
of the month.  Now we can plan how to approach the 1.1 activity. Today
we need to focus particularly on the process.

USA Toll Free Number: 866-566-4838
USA Toll Number: +1-210-280-1707
PASSCODE: 185771

AGENDA:

1. Roll call

2. Review/approve minutes from 8 March (forgot to do this last time)
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200503/msg00057.html
   and 15 March
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200503/msg00093.html
   and review Seraphim's consolidated action items and issues
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200503/msg00103.html

3. Assessment:
  - Any change of duties at this time?
  - Note OASIS cleaning of rosters as new IPR policy adoption nears

4. Requirements gathering:
  - determine process and schedule
  - determine scope of 1.1 work--what constitutes "post 1.1" items?
  - brainstorm on sources of input (past minutes, comments, fora, etc.)
  - appoint a recorder (Chris Kravogel has volunteered) to create our
    1.1 Requirements document

5.  Conference reminders and AOB

Regards,
--