Subject: RE: [dita] DITA Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 4 March 2008

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27201/IndexingBestPrac
ticesWhitePaper.doc
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200802/msg00042.html
>             (discuss Kimber paragraph update)
>
>    JH: The latest one is the August 14th one I sent out.
>
>  The TC is asked to review this BP document for vote next meeting.

I assume "August" should read "February".

As recorded at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita-translation/200802/msg00008.ht
ml
(but not in the full TC email archives) JoAnn posted the above
mentioned document on February 14, and I assume that's the
document on which we will be voting next meeting.

paul