Subject: Accounting schemes in DocBook

Hello,

I am currently using DocBook for the documentation of a bank information system.
While I am satisfied with the possibilities of the DocBook grammar, I would like
to know if someone ever tried to write something about accounting schemes in
DocBook ?

I would like to describe accounting entries with the help of accounting schemes
in "T" shape.
For example (drawn with a fixed font, where the left side is for debit
operations and the right one for credit operations) :

            Cash withdrawal

Current Account   | Cash Position Account

                  | Commissions Account

Otherwise is there some other XML grammar dedicated to describe accounting
schemes ?