Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Issues with PDF output (fop 0.93, docbook-xsl current/snapshot)

El Viernes, 22 de Junio de 2007 17:21, Daniel Leidert escribió:

> page 7: The title of the programlisting in <example
> id="example_debarchiver_conf"> is mixed with the content of the
> programlisting. The listing itself overflows the page area (it puts
> content into the header).
> (Warning during fop-execution: Content of the region-body on page 7
> overflows the available area in block-progression dimension.
> (fo:page-sequence, location: 2/29013))

<example id="example_debarchiver_conf">
<?dbfo keep-together="auto"?>

Similar for the other block overflows.

Lines overflows need be fixed editing the text, changing page margins, or
reducing font size.

> I maybe missed other things. So can somebody determine, if these are
> issues in fop or in docbook-xsl? How can I workaround them? In the past
> I used fop 0.20.5 without such issues. Now I'm using fop 0.93 and I
> tested with the latest docbook-xsl releases as well as with the latest
> snapshot. System is a Debian Sid (if that's interesting).

FOP-0.93 have support for keep-together-* and keep-with-* attributes, that was
ignored by FOP-0.20.5. The stylesheets set the default value for some tags to
"always" to keep their content into the same page, but when it don't fit on
one page you must to add the above PI to allow FOP to split it on several
pages.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia