Subject: Thanks!!!

Just a note of thanks for everyone connnected with this list and the DocBook effort.  I have just successfully generated both an HTML file and a PDF file of a testfile.  I'm super excited that now I can start writing my friend/teacher/mentor's book.  The book, by the way, is on the subject of Home Construction.  Yes, though I attended (but did not graduate) from a prestigious, private school of engineering, I am actually a blue-collar laborer, an apprentice electrician, by trade.  I also like to think of myself as somewhat of a power user of computers and info-tech, but I know that my several questions to readers of this list must have seemed pedantic.

In any case, thank-you to all!
Mark Twenhafel

--
Read my blog!