Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Bibliographic styling

Hi Norm,

Thatâs too bad.

For the moment, I think Iâll back into the project by creating a set of biblioentry tests based on the existing bibliographies in XML Press books (they are currently all in bibliomixed form) and a set of examples from a book called Cite Right, which is a guide to a variety of citation styles, including Chicago, MLA, APA, and a bunch of others.

In addition to having a good set of tests, that should also be a test to see if biblioentry is sufficient to express a wide range of types, especially newer forms that have evolved since biblioentry was created.

If you, or anyone on the mailing list, have examples that I could add, Iâll be glad to take them.

Dick
-------
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators