Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] TOC placement in pdf

> I'd prefer to control it via xsl if that's possible as it provides max flexibility.
> Not sure if it's possible ð

Itâs always possible. but sometimes itâs more work. Find the template
for, letâs say âdb:bookâ, thatâs putting the ToC in the âwrongâ place.
Override that template in your customization layer so that it doesnât
produce a ToC.

Find the template that produces the markup that you want the ToC to
proceed or follow, letâs say âdb:prefaceâ. Override that template in
your customization layer so that it calls the ToC-template to produce
the ToC in the right place.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--