Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] [Mary McRae] RE: Status of Naming and Design Rules

I think this would also affect the folks over at OxygenXML, which also
provides some DocBook-specific features as well as RelaxNG support...

Best regards,

--Scott

--

*Scott Hudson*

Flatirons Solutions Corporation

XML and Content Management Solutions

2555 55th Street Suite 100 D

Boulder, CO 80301

phone: 303-544-0514 x 46

fax: 303-544-0522

Scott.Hudson@FlatironsSolutions.com
<mailto:Scott.Hudson@FlatironsSolutions.com>

http://www.FlatironsSolutions.com <http://www.flatironssolutions.com/>

http://shudson310.blogspot.com <http://shudson310.blogspot.com/>

Knowledge is Power. Sharing is Empowerment.