Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] [Mary McRae] RE: Status of Naming and Design Rules

Scott Hudson wrote:

> I think this would also affect the folks over at OxygenXML, which also
> provides some DocBook-specific features as well as RelaxNG support...

There is no problem with oXygen and nXML mode for Emacs because they can
work with any RELAX NG grammar that define elements in any namespaces.
This is true also for XXE in Professional version. But free Standard
version of XXE contains hardwired list of namespaces in which you can
edit documents.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature