Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes 21 August 2013

Ack, my apologies. We went on a last minute vacation and I failed to send out the agenda or inform Norm that he should do so.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net

From: "Scott Hudson" <scott.hudson@schneider-electric.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 10:30 AM
To: "Norman Walsh" <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: <docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org>

For some reason, I didn't get the agenda ahead of the meeting, so I'm very sorry to have missed the meeting. I had it on my calendar, but thought it was a spurious appt since I had not seen the agenda!

I'll be traveling the week of Sept 18, so will have to give regrets unless the date is moved a week earlier or later.

Best regards,

--Scott