Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: any examples of how to use properly the NMTOKEN datatypeas i have a table issue with Element <tgroup>

/ Chuck Amadi <chuck.amadi@breconbeacons.org> was heard to say:
| original html website.Basically I can't figure out Element tgroup
| exspecially Attribute cols and datatype NMTOKEN.

The 'cols' attribute should be an integer (the number of columns in the table).

| <title> Mt Test></title>
| <tgroup align="center" "cols="3" >

That's not even well formed. Try:

   <tgroup align="center" cols="3" >

| <tbody>
| <row>
| <entry>
| <!-- http:// CDATA -->
| </row>
| </tboy>
| </tgroup>
|
| Element entry - This creates my table if i use ,</row></entry> on each
| </ulink> or </para>and works but i can't get the ulinks navigatable
| only the text i.e Japan Rules.

I don't understand. The only text that you've identified as a link is
"Japan Rules". What else do you want to be "clickable"?

| I can't get my head round NMTOKEN datatype.

NMTOKEN is just a string of "name characters": letters, digits,
underscores, etc. Characters that can appear in names. The 'cols' data
type should really be NUMBER, but that data type doesn't exist in XML.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | 'tis expressly against the law of
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | arms: 'tis as arrant a piece of
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | knavery, mark you now, as can be