Subject: Re: [docbook] Whatever happened too CSS+XML?

On Sun, 2005-11-13 at 23:09 +0000, Noah Slater wrote:

> I know... but is it really that wrong to combine the two like this? Is
> there no way of conceivably mixing the two in harmony? Perhaps a
> loose any semantics.

No, not wrong at all.
Just that you need to modify the docbook rng schema to cater
for the insertions you have made.

Then you'll have a schema that matches the instance you
have generated.

Then the instance will validate against that schema!

But it's no longer 'vanilla' docbook.
It's docbook and your bits of (some other namespaced vocabulary).

HTH DaveP