Subject: Re: [docbook] Where do I post a question?

Hi Norm,

This thread revived my interest in xslTNG, which I downloaded and played with a while back.

I was able to build it then, but now it seems to require a recent version of Pygments, which I thought was optional for the build. It also seems to depend on pyenv in order to find pygmentize (I have pygmentize, but an older version and I donât use pyenv).

Are those two packages now required?

Iâve got the 1.9.0 release from your build, so this is not urgent, but Iâm curious, since I like to build from source when I can.

Thanks,
Dick
-------
XML Press