Subject: Re: [docbook] Where do I post a question?

Richard Hamilton <hamilton@xmlpress.net> writes:
> I was able to build it then, but now it seems to require a recent
> version of Pygments, which I thought was optional for the build. It
> also seems to depend on pyenv in order to find pygmentize (I have
> pygmentize, but an older version and I donât use pyenv).
>
> Are those two packages now required?

Theyâre not required to use the stylesheets, but they are (accidentally)
required to build them from source. Iâll push out a 1.9.1 later this
morning that fixes that.

It should have been finding pygmentize anywhere on your path, not
looking exclusively in .pyenv. Oops.

Without Pygments, some tests will fail, but I can make it possible to
build the stylesheets.

Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
https://nwalsh.com/