Subject: Re: [docbook] Unresolved entities

> On Dec 7, 2022, at 20:09, Norm Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:
>
>> That is the beginning of OmegaTUsersManual_xinclude full.xml.
>>
>> line 7 in the error message refers to:
>>
>>   <title id="book.user.guide.title">OmegaT &vernb; - User
>>   Guide</title>
>
> Are you sure thereâs a declaration for âvernbâ in manualvariables.mod?

Yes. I put it there.

What's "funny" (although I'm not sure that's the appropriate word) is that there are calls to vernb in files that are xi-included in that "main" file but those files resolve the entity without any issue.

The whole file set is here:

https://github.com/omegat-org/omegat/tree/master/doc_src/en

All the xml files are at the same level as is the .mod file.

vernb is called in HowTo_Install.xml in three locations.

HowTo_Install.xml is xi-included in OmegaT5_HowTo.xml, which is xi-included in OmegaTUsersManual_xinclude full.xml.

HowTo_Install.xml resolves the entity without issues, but OmegaTUsersManual_xinclude full.xml complains.

--
Jean-Christophe Helary @jchelary@emacs.ch
https://traductaire-libre.org