dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] Individual reports for verification response

Hi,

I agree that adding individual reports even if the
verification succeeds could be convenient...
Concerning the issue that Trevor points out, whether to
let them as human-readable or machine-readable, well,
certainly the last one would imply more work, but there are
over there pieces of work already done dealing with similar
issues, and we can use them, and besides that, as the
answers will XML documents, easy XSLT transformations could
be defined to translate them to a human-readable form....
So I think that we could initially try to define a  machine-processable
format....

Juan Carlos.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/members/leave_workgroup.php