dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] Finalizing core spec

>> I suggest that we do this using the "enum/union" trick that Gudge has
>> talked about in WSS and WS-I.  I'll dig up the details.
>

> Please do!

Found it; google for "gudge open enumeration" will show it.  Here's one
of the first links:

	http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200402/msg00011.html

His example uses QNAME (which WSS later on dropped), but using anyURI is
pretty obvious...

> If it didn't need to be extensible, than a URI is shorter.  Since we're
> making it extensible, we should change it to a URI.

Yeah, let's.

	/r$

--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect