Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] IBM to Support BPEL-Based Web Services

Duane,

I never said it was vaporware!

I just was stating there is nothing *interesting* here.

IBM has always looked to be middle of the road -
and rarely reaches to be wildly ahead of the curve.

Paying $2B for Rational was a huge gamble for them,
and MQ-Series can hardly be viewed as a
revolutionary product set - its been around for
15+ years - and is the benchmark in conservative
integration tools.

Why would I think this interesting, eh?

I know alot of those same ex-r's now working
on the Eclipse team too.  ; -)

What I find interesting is technologies that
provide an open simple and agile infrastructure
that enables a broad and diverse marketplace.

MQ-series is an ocean liner - I'm looking for
something a little more nimble... ; -)

DW.