Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Specification of a Business Service Interface

Sacha,

Ah ha - then you are a candidate for the tutorial and the model
example!  The intention is to show someone who is coming to
the subject - the main components and how the pieces fit
together.

You will find in the tutorial PPT draft the answers to the
questions you are asking.

 http://drrw.net/visualscripts/#ebxml

WRT the CAM component - it sits between the BPSS
and the application backend - and provides templates
that call out that integration detail.

And that is really the whole point here - all of this can
be done today with vendor products and the just-write-code
approach - but the challenge here is to provide open
mechanisms that expose at the business level exactly
what is the agreement, purpose and means to fulfil
the process in open XML templates.that can then be
shared and re-used.

Monica has made notes and comments
to my tutorial already - please feel free to add
notes to the tutorial that will help us make this
better.

Thanks, DW