Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Using BPSS/ebMS to implement staged message exchanges

David RR Webber wrote:

> Matt,
>
> Yes - that works - and then a subsequent signal could override that -
> e.g.
>
> So in the CPA you'd set earliestTransmissionTime to be "+P2D" -
> meaning plus two days from the current date/time.
>
> And the incoming signal would include the TransactionID and indicate
> "sendImmediately".   The ebMS could then
> look at the queue for that object, and if it was there initiate sending.
>
> Thanks, DW
> Matthew MacKenzie wrote:
>
>> How about something like earliestTransmissionTime?

mm1: The underlying messaging aside, we have to understand how such a
pattern could now be represented (or a pattern extended) to accommodate
this business case. BPSS doesn't care that the underlying queuing is
delayed. However, it does need to understand if the ticket has business
relevance and equates to a commitment. I would recommend this be
discussed further by the ebBP team. Matt, we would welcome you joining.
Thanks.