Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] [ebBP] 10/25/2004: Working Draft Schema Availablefor Evaluation

Hi BP team

In the ebBPSS-2_oct25.xsd there is the

o BinaryCollaborationType
o MultiPartyCollaborationType
o BusinessCollaborationType

Except the Role element these types are equal.

o BinaryCollaborationType has exactly 2 roles
o BusinessCollaborationType has minimal 2 roles
o MultipartyCollaborationType has minimal 3 roles

Is there room for confusion?

Qustion: What type is a Collaborytion with 4 roles?
BusinessCollaborationType or MultipartyCollaborationType?

Question: What type is a Collaboration with 2 roles?
BinaryCollaborationType or BusinessCollaborationType?

Sorry I do not have an answer.

Guess it does not matter but still confuses. Guess there are no
implications...

Regards

Sacha