Subject: Candidate schema for InformationDistribution and Notification BT pattern changes

Validates in XML Spy and Oxygen 5.1.  Consider whether we should restrict the attributes on the restricted “empty” RespondingBusinessActivity elements in these patterns. At present, they remain on the element.

( Monica, if there were changes in  wd-04, please check those now. I do not seem to have a wd-04 and edits were based on wd-03.

In the interest of letting people look at the proposal, I am sending this out to the list now. Monica will probably have an update on it.

)

oasis-ebxmlbp-2.0.1-schema-wd-05.xsd