Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] [public-comment-00000] supplement validation errors

Hi

Monica J Martin wrote:

> mm1: Need to determine if the one you attached Dale is consistent with
> the .xsd posted on www.ebxml.org for BPSS v1.01. If they differ (and
> Kenji has both so he can diff), we should discuss it. Thanks.

ebBPSS1.01.xsd Dale posted and ebBPSS1.01.xsd posted on www.ebxml.org
differ at many places.

I suspect Dale's ebBPSS1.01.xsd is actually of BPSS 1.10 (or pre-release
version of it), incorrectly versioned as "1.01" --- It has "Decision"
element and comments such as "deprecated in v1.1".

Problem is that this is the one RosettaNet uses as BPSS 1.01 schema...
So every RosettaNet BPSS is actually written in BPSS 1.1.
(it won't be difficult to transform RosettaNet BPSS into strictly BPSS
1.01 compliant.)

Which do yo think should we use?

Regards,
Kenji