Subject: Re: [egov] Language for eGov strawman

The key clarification is that CAM doesn't create or dictate business rules or
semantics.   Some comments made to this list were unclear on this point.

Thanks.

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:30:08 -0800 (PST)
From: Jon Bosak <Jon.Bosak@sun.com>
To: egov-ws@lists.oasis-open.org
cc: egov@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: ebXML eGov pilot

[This is a repeat of a message to egov-ws that appears to have
bounced.  I am attempting to include egov this time around because
it occurs to me that this might be interesting to people outside
of the egov-ws subcommittee.]

I earlier agreed with Graham Beaver that a primary deliverable of
this group should be "worked scenarios" for ebXML in eGov.  In
fact, I'd like to go further and say that this group should serve
as a focus for ebXML eGov prototypes.  Here's a presentation
showing an example of what I'd like to see happen (all files are
the same content, just different formats):

   http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/

Jon