Subject: RE: [egov] UN XML project gains Microsoft support

David,

I had not realised at the egov TC meeting that you were not aware of this. I
had assumed that there was some coordination and that UN/CEFACT would
replace its format with the (rather better in my opinion) UBL format. I
should never assume!

As part of a project, I have written stylesheets to translate several of the
UN/CEFACT codelists into the draft UBL format with my proposed xs:appinfo
extensions. This is not difficult, but if anyone wants them, I will make
them available.

Regards

Paul Spencer
Boynings Consulting Ltd