Subject: Re: [egov] Pilot: ebXML Registry and Web Services

Thanks Jim - there are definitely some synergies here. The pilot I am
going to propose is the use of ebXM Registry for the registration,
maintenance, and discovery of Web service descriptions - but I see CPAs
as critical in this process. Using ebMS to access the registry could be
optional, as the pilots are very lightly funded (we could use the SOAP
binding that is specified in the Registry Services spec). If ebMS could
be included in the timeframe and budget, that would be great.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

jim rice wrote:

> Joe,
>
> Timing is everything :-)
>
> With the issues raised by the attendees at the June 2nd SAWG mtg, I have
> been working on an ebXML and Web Services demo for display at the component
> vendor demo during the June 26th and would like to discuss what I've been
> working on. Perhaps we can combine our efforts for the Pilot you are
> proposing.
>
> I have been working with ebXML CPA/messaging not Registry, since it seems
> that messaging is a critical piece for G2G guaranteed messaging.
> However, Find/Bind is also an obvious need.
>
> If you'd like to work together on this, please let me know soon.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jim Rice, Technical Director - East
> Amberpoint, Inc. www.amberpoint.com
> Phone: +1-301-325-1005, Fax +1-413-280-5824

>    Part 1.2    Type: Outlook Express Mail Message (message/rfc822)
>            Encoding: 7bit
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano