Subject: RE: [egov] RE: e-NOTARIZATION STANDARDS

Hi!... guess what OASIS LegalXML has a TC
   "OASIS LegalXML eNotarization TC"

The purpose of this TC is to develop an agreed set of technical
requirements to govern self-proving electronic legal information.

Chairs: John Messing jmessing@law-on-line.com.
Secretaries: Eric Cohen eric.e.cohen@us.pwcglobal.com

-----Original Message-----
From: john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk
[mailto:john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 4:47 AM
To: egov@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [egov] RE: e-NOTARIZATION STANDARDS

Does anyone know of any work in relation to this topic please?

John

----- Forwarded by John Borras/e-Envoy/CabinetOffice on 05/09/2003 09:44
-----

"Pike-Nase, Christal" <cpikenase@state.pa.us>
04/08/2003 16:27

        To:     "'john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk'" <john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: e-NOTARIZATION STANDARDS

Dear Mr. Borras:
Thanks so much for your email message.  The standards we are seeking
concern how to determine the integrity and reliability of a signature
certification authority.  If anyone within your organization or one of
your contacts has developed such standards we would be very interested in
obtaining a copy of them. Thanks again.
Sincerely yours,
Christal Pike-Nase