Subject: Re: [egov] RE: e-NOTARIZATION STANDARDS

I agree with Diane's response. I wonder about the focus of the original
question, and whether the term "e-Notorization" is what this person is
really looking for. They titled the request "e-Notorization" but asked
about standards concerning "how to determine the integrity and
reliability of a signature certification authority.". The description
appears to fall under the general "CA trust" umbrella, outside of a
legal (or any particular) domain. Perhaps a clarification of the
original question might be needed?

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

"Diane.Lewis@usdoj.gov" wrote:

> Hi!... guess what OASIS LegalXML has a TC
>    "OASIS LegalXML eNotarization TC"
>
> The purpose of this TC is to develop an agreed set of technical
> requirements to govern self-proving electronic legal information.
>
> Chairs: John Messing jmessing@law-on-line.com.
> Secretaries: Eric Cohen eric.e.cohen@us.pwcglobal.com

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano