Subject: Re: [egov] RE: e-NOTARIZATION STANDARDS

John:

Yes - my good friend Dick Hardt (founder of ActiveState) is an expert in
this area.  his new company SXIP is heavily involved.  I suggest Dick
give you a call directly to answer whatever questions he has.

I'll be talking to you later this month too for our conf call.

best wishes

Duane

john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk wrote:

> Does anyone know of any work in relation to this topic please?
>
> John
>
> ----- Forwarded by John Borras/e-Envoy/CabinetOffice on 05/09/2003
> 09:44 -----
>
> "Pike-Nase, Christal" <cpikenase@state.pa.us>
>
> 04/08/2003 16:27
>

>         To:        "'john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk'"
> <john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk>
>         cc:
>         Subject:        RE: e-NOTARIZATION STANDARDS
>

> Dear Mr. Borras:
> Thanks so much for your email message.  The standards we are seeking
> concern how to determine the integrity and reliability of a signature
> certification authority.  If anyone within your organization or one of
> your contacts has developed such standards we would be very interested
> in obtaining a copy of them. Thanks again.
> Sincerely yours,
> Christal Pike-Nase

Yellow Dragon Software - http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com
Web Services & ebXML Messaging / Registry Downloads
Project Team Lead - UN/CEFACT eBusiness Architecture
Phone:   +1 (604) 738-1051 - Canada: Pacific Standard Time
Direct:  +1 (604) 726-3329