Subject: Re: [egov] OASIS E-GOV TC : ebXML Messaging BALLOT RESULT

John,

Thanks - I wasn't questioning our review of the document over the past
several months or its content (the content is fully clear, in my
opinion). What I was questioning is the wording of the vote:

"...do you agree for the TC to endorse this document and approve its
submission to other interested parties, eg the ebXML Messaging Services
TC, to take forward its recommendations?"

So I was grasping for the meaning behind "endorsing" the document - what
does "endorse" mean? - and "approving its submission" - on what basis is
this approval...the contents of the document? And what does it mean to
"take forward its recommendations" - to whom? On what basis? How?

I hope that clarifies my e-mail below a bit further.

Thanks,
Joe