Subject: Re: [egov] ebXML, Hutchinson Holdings, Terror Threats and ContainerShipmentTracking

Duane,

You obviously took your cynical pill this morning!

When the CEO goes on national TV specifically because he is frustrated
that noone is addressing the
problem he needs solved - I say - OK - there's is a lot of people
working this - but they are chasing
their own bouncing balls - and not focusing in on that which the one man
who has most at stake here
says he needs.

The whole point of the eGov TC is to leverage the combined skills and
contacts and faciliations that
our members have.

And I'm very happy to report that many folks have sent me leads and
ideas off-line that I have
been following up on actively.

If we can contribute just one small peice to achieving a solution here
and making the world a
better place - I for one will be very happy with effort that has not
gone unwasted.

To paraphrase Churchill - people sit around disinterested until disaster
strikes, and then react;
while wiser men seek to prevent disaster in the first place.

Thanks, DW