Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] ICS form req's draft

If I am suppose to, and I agree based on your intentions, read it as a
MUST, then "equally applicable to, and can be reused in, the ICS
messages" becomes "equally applicable to, and MUST be reused in, the ICS
messages". That is the heart of my concern. That for me to support some
future "EM ICS" standard, I must also support CAP - you are linking them
together.

Am I missing something? If so, maybe if a description of the vision for
the ICS forms would be appropriate. When I think standardized XML
versions of ICS forms, then I think of just an XML representation of
that form - not one that is tied to another standard.

Allen