Subject: Re: [emergency] Agenda: 2/10 Call

Hi Allen, et all,

I'll be on the call, fates willing. On 2, I'm willing and on 8, the
originial emails are all available in public-comment archives and TC
list archives for specific issues which can be looked up if desired,
and uploading the final edit on the Issues List Document along with
minutes and votes should be sufficient.

Ciao,
Rex

W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com