Subject: Re: HM.VR_AI

Ranjeeth,

Yes, I agree.  It's important to use element/attributes that are human readable ( and not Borg only readable ).  The numeric values would happen under the hood...    It could be that we would have "general" emotional descriptors that act as a more global description like <emotional state="ecstacy"> that would contain an implicit <smile width="wide"> (and <eyes="closed"> .  Setting the <smile width="smirk"> would in this case over ride the implicit <smile width="wide">.

I could foresee a "stream" of complex changing "emotional" attributes.... that we may wish to capture, for example, where you see <emotional state="suprise":[2sec],"concern":[5sec],"fright":[10sec]>   (in pseudo code) this incorporates chromemics into the state stream.  It may be that we define a series of single state names that implicitly contain these transitional lists.

Rob