Subject: RE: [legalxml-sc] RE: [legalxml-enotary] OASIS talk at Summer NASS Meeting

Dee:

This is all the NPA has: http://nass.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=55&Itemid=96

They are a section of NASS.

Marc A.

From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 10:37 AM
To: 'John L Jones'; 'John Messing'; legalxml-sc@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Arshad Noor'; 'legalxml-enotary'; 'laurent liscia'; 'Carol Geyer'; Marc L. Aronson

Hello all,

             I.      Is this another potential event activity, http://www.nationalnotary.org/conf2009/index.html? Throughout this email I see the following many opportunities.

           II.      NASS-NPA, http://nass.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=93&Itemid=299. Marc put in the ask and their answer is below in his email, basically wait to see if you are invited to speak. Would the MS want to do a booth anyway for $500?

        III.      Mark also approached NPA; can you send me the link for this organization?

         IV.      John suggested Arshad to attend an ISC/DE meeting in California? Should I contact this group? If so, please send contact information.

           V.      ALTA, http://www.alta.org/.

         VI.      MISMO – MISMO event, http://events.mortgagebankers.org/TECH2009/default.html.

      VII.      MBA - http://www.mortgagebankers.org/AboutMBA.

    VIII.      PRIA Conferences - http://www.pria.us/.

Please send feedback on these options. If we are looking for speaking slots we need to shoot for the events that are later in the year.

Thanks,

Dee