Subject: RE: [legalxml-enotary] OASIS talk at Summer NASS Meeting

Dee:

I think we listed the NNA conference as one the venues, so you are
correct in the url you sent.

Arshad personally knows the ABA group, of which I am also a member, and
I think between he and I we probably don't need you to coordinate
efforts, though not because they are not otherwise appreciated. Best
regards.