Subject: OpenDocument XML.org FAQ and Best Practices

More questions on OpenDocument XML.org:

1) I added a Knowledge base page of an FAQ outline
http://opendocument.xml.org/faq based on the OASIS OpenDocument TC's FAQ at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/office/faq.php. Please review
http://opendocument.xml.org/faq and ensure the questions are still relevant and
the answers are up-to-date.

So that readers may post additional comments and questions, I've also created
an FAQ Forum at http://opendocument.xml.org/faq-forum. If readers post new
questions that we feel are useful, we can add them to the Knowledge base FAQ
outline page easily.

If you want to edit any of the questions or answers that are currently posted,
please let me know this week.

If you want to add a question (and hopefully, an answer), please do so at
http://opendocument.xml.org/faq-forum.

2) Do we want to retain a Best Practices wiki page
http://opendocument.xml.org/wiki-best-practices? If so, can we provide some
seed content or a sentence describing what we expect people to do on this page?
If not, let me know, and I'll delete it before we launch.

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications