Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Malte's comments on latest draft

Agree with the move to 12-point type.

I also had the question of "Who is this for?" when I read the draft.
Perhaps we're aiming at several audiences without complete clarity as to
the appropriate guidance that should pertain to each?

*	Authoring Tools Developers: These need to be told the kind of
*	markup we require. I think they also need to be encouraged to
*	think in terms of "Good Authoring Practices Wizzards." We have
*	spell check, we have grammar check. How about "Good Structure
*	Check?" Check for multiple <Enter> that might really be a
*	Ctrl-L; multiple 0X20 that might really be an Indent or at least
*	a Tab.

*	Advice To Authors: How to choose styles and practices that
*	support accessibility. This is the font guidance, and the
*	annotation of graphix guidance. It will look a lot like WCAG, I
*	think.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.595.7777

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.