Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Rough Proposal for RDFa + RDF/XML/XForms + xml:id

On Feb 8, 2007, at 8:43 AM, Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 -
Hamburg wrote:

> Still not clear to me. The property name "http://ex.net/foo"; does not
> appear in the RDF-XML, so I don't see how the RDF-XML specifies the
> full RDF triple, while the content.xml only says it shall be
> displayed.

The property in this case is a property of the document (the unstated
subject there), not the referenced resource.

So triples are:

<http://docs.net/1";> <http://ex.net/foo> <http://ex.net/1> .
<http://ex.net/1> rdf:value "Jane Doe" .