Subject: Re: [office-metadata] "Logical/abstract" vs. "physical" representation

On Mar 5, 2007, at 9:09 AM, Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 -
Hamburg wrote:

> So, I fear solving this issue is unfortunately outside the scope of
> our TC. We may, however, provide some informative hints how to
> solve this issue, but we should keep this discussions separate from
> the discussions about the file format.

It may be that solving the issue of what specific base URI to use
(uuid vs. lsid) is outside our scope, and we only want to make
suggestions. But we need to clearly establish how subject URIs are
constructed, which means we have to require some mechanism to do that.

Right?