Subject: Re: [office-metadata] finishing up

On May 3, 2007, at 1:09 PM, Svante Schubert wrote:

>> Yes, the (RDF) modeling is cleaner/simpler. Just think about
>> representing it in N3.
> Please state the difference between the two graphs.

I just ran them through a validator. I guess the RDF behaves
differently than I expected. I didn't realize the property with an
identified resource as a child is treated like a property with an
rdf:resource attribute. So the graphs aren't that different after all.

Note, though, that no RDF library I know will serialize the graph
like you have done. I actually think the XML is really misleading on
the modeling.

I suggest for examples that we try to use idiomatic RDF/XML, even if
the internal modeling is the most important.